Hmmmm, if you have visions of me dancing the Tango around the kitchen island think again! 
 I've been seeing the Pantone color of the year
 everywhere lately. 
 So, I thought I would give it a try in the Kitchen
 to spice up my display hutch. 
 It was time to change things around and take out all of the bunnies that I had in there from Easter. 

I have been haunting my local Estate Sales lately 
and finding all kinds of inexpensive goodies. 
This is really a great time of year for Estate Sales and Yard Sales.  In our area they have Subdivision Wide sales.  
I've started a collection of metal hand painted trays.  
I just keep seeing them everywhere for some reason.
 Or, maybe they are just catching my eye. 
I used the chargers that I bought at Michael's for my
 "Under the Sea" charity table. 
The silver tin buckets are from Target in the Dollar aisle.  
I'm really surprised how well the Tango blends with everything that I already own. 
The Hummingbird pitcher, the teapot and the little teacup that Miss Beaux gave to me last year.
Cute little dessert plates from World Market 
hang out in front of more chargers and a silk plant. 
 White seems to tone down the Tangerine a little.
The checked napkins repeat the tins on the first shelf.
 It's still Spring so my egg nests have a little more shelf life!
I'm liking the Tango a LOT!  
I think we might just dance right into some other rooms...
Have you tried out this color in your home?

Until Next Time,
Beaux R'eves,
XO Cindy

Sharing at:
Newbie Party at Debbie Doo’s Blogging & Blabbing
Susan at Between Naps on the Porchfor Metamorphosis Monday
Marty at A Stroll Thru Life for Tabletop Tuesday
Roeshel  at DIY Showoff
Kristin at My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia for Tuesday's Treasures
Linda at Coastal Charmfor Nifty Thrifty Tuesday
Faded Charm for White Wednesday
Kim at Savvy Southern Style for Wow Us Wednesdays
Judy at DIY by Designfor the Winter Blues Party
The Brambleberry Cottage
Gina at The Shabby Creek Cottage for Transformation Thursdays
Sherry at No Minimalist Here for the Open House Party on Thursdays
 From My Front Porch To Yours for Treasure Hunt Thursday
 Cindy at My Romantic Homefor Show and Tell Friday
Courtney at French Country Cottage for Feathered Nest Friday
Honey at 2805for Potpourri Friday
Heather and Vanessa at At the Picket Fence for Inspiration Friday
Diann at The Thrifty Groove for Thrifty Things Friday
Debra at Common Ground for Vintage Inspiration Friday
Sherry at The Charm of Home for Home Sweet Home Friday

Five Days...5Ways
Jen at Tatertots and Jellofor the Weekend Wrap-up Party
Donna at Funky Junk Interiors for Saturday Nite Special
The Tablescaper: Seasonal Sunday 
 Evolution of Style 

The Polohouse 
 Embracing Change

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top