Remember those After School Specials?  
I sure do!  
Of course, that was all before DVDs and 
DVRs and Video Games.  
We would come home and get a snack 
and watch the weekly After School Special.
Well, this After School Special is for Miss Beaux.  
She comes home starving after school 
and she always makes a snack 
and watches a little TV before homework.  
So I thought I would plan a special treat for her 
and a little time together baking afterwards.  
She has a huge sweet tooth!
I fixed her up some hot chocolate on the kitchen island with 
whipped cream and sprinkles.  
Cause everything tastes better with sprinkles right?  
I found these cute snowman mugs last year 
after Christmas for next to nothing.  
Bright colorful Christmas plates 
with black and white checked napkins are so cheery.
The place setting rests on these adorable red snowflake placemats from Pier 1.  
They were so cute and inexpensive 
that they had to come home with me!
I tied up the clear resin silverware with red and white striped 
ribbon and a cute jingle bell.  
A cookie cutter is used as a napkin ring for the black and white checked napkins.  
A hint of the activities to come. 
Holiday cookie cutters lay waiting in my 
Crate and Barrel mixing bowls.  
Along with colorful cupcake liners,
And the stinkin cutest cupcake picks ever!  
Can you see that I've been playing with Pic Monkey?  
The cookie jar is waiting to be filled 
so we had better get started.  
I love holiday baking!  

Until Next Time,
Beaux R'eves
XO Cindy

sharing at:
Susan at Between Naps on the Porch
  Cuisine Kathleen's-Let's Dish 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top