Happy New Year!

What a busy day!  We got in last night from our trip, went to bed early so I woke up early... I had to de-stage a house this morning. I'm a home stager which means that I get houses ready to sell and when they sell (YAY) then I have to gather my things before they move.  Took my daughter to the Plaza to do some after Christmas shopping, the gift cards were burning a hole in her pocket.  Stopped by Trader Joe's to pick up a few things including flowers. Then home to do my tablescape.  WHEW!  I'm tired!

My table is all ready for our New Year's Dinner.  I wanted to keep it semi casual so I used my Lenox Butler's pantry dishes and I decided on a Black and White theme.  I had the Crackers left from Christmas because we weren't here to open them.  It's a favorite tradition of my children.  They wear the funny hats all night long and read the jokes inside.  I had some old Pottery Barn Hotel napkins and I happened to have some iron on transfer paper. (really I did!) So, I transferred the numbers onto the napkins.  I like the way they turned out.  What do you think?
It's the countdown the Midnight!  10, 9, 8, 7,  
I added Black Ribbon and a string of pearl ribbon around the napkins to "Fancy" them up a bit. 
I found these placemats in my drawer in a package of Six that I had never opened.  On a trip to China (my husband worked there for a few years) I had bought a set of placemats, napkins and chopsticks together.  I stenciled the pattern on with the help of my lovely 15 year old daughter. I'm sure the shopping trip made her more of a willing participant. 
I adore the way my Centerpiece came out!  I had an old wine box from a trip to Napa, an estate sale Silver Champagne bucket, a few sparkly snow flakes from Nell Hills, and my Trader Joe's Daisy's.
And here's the Flip Side!
I used my World Market Cutlery and sprinkled some Bling around the table.

 I printed Resolutions on cute paper that I had purchased at Michaels. I like this one...

Cute!


 The Sideboard is all ready for extra Guests...




 Now, here is a Resolution that all of us Mothers, Wives, Sisters etc can relate to...

Happy New Year Everyone!
I hope you have enjoyed my table.
I am sharing on
Between Naps on the Porch
Potpourri Friday@ 2805
Open House Thursday @ No Minimalist Here
Feathered Nest Friday @ French Country Cottage
Home Sweet Home Friday @ The Charm Of Home
Vintage Inspiration Friday @ Common Ground
Inspiration Friday @ At The Picket Fence
My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia
A Stroll Thru Life 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top