Hello!  I am excited to show you my fantastic Lanterns that I've decorated and placed on the Front Porch for Christmas.  
 I found them at Nell Hills in Briarcliff . It's one of my favorite places to go for accessories and inspiration.  I just fall in love with everything she has and have such a hard time only buying one or two things.  I spotted these Lanterns and at the affordable price of around $59.00 I had to have TWO!!!  I am sure that you will be seeing them quite a bit in all kinds of displays and vignettes.  Matter of fact, I was so thrilled when I got them that I used one on my Thanksgiving table...  Take a look:


Here is a view of the entire Front Porch



  I kept it simple this year and let the Lanterns take center stage.  I placed the Lanterns in my urns that I refinished last year from a light gray to a bronzy color.   I purchased the fresh wreaths on the doors at Costco for about $15.00 a piece and added ribbon bows to them.  Easy Peezy!!!  


I splurged on the ribbon at Nell Hills.  I couldn't resist the adorable little birds on the burlap ribbon.  I always get mad at myself when I really want something and I pass it up because I think maybe I don't really need it!  I knew I wanted this ribbon so I convinced myself not to leave the store without it.  The red window pane ribbon is from Michaels.  I love their new rewards and coupon system.  I can get some really good deals when I pay attention to the emails.
I surrounded the Lanterns with a greenery swag from Costco that I cut apart.  I tucked other greenery in that I had left over from my floral arrangements.  Waste Not... Some pinecones and some pepper berries made it POP.

  Let's look inside the Lanterns.


A Christmas greenery pick, A sweet little bird's nest, and  A battery operated candle all nestled inside.  Delightful!


Thanks for coming to my Front Porch!!!  Come on inside in the next post.  It will be after Christmas as I try to fill in the empty spaces where Christmas used to be...

Merry Christmas Everyone !!!  Have a Joyous Celebration and enjoy your Holiday with family and friends!!!
 Beaux R'eves  Sweet Dreams!!!
Cindy

Linking to Boogieboard Cottage
               Dittle Dattle
                The DIY Showoff 
               Keeping it Simple 
            Between Naps on the Porch 
            Ivy and Elephants 
Savvy Southern Style


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top