While we were working on the Gallery Wall 
this weekend I was also setting out 
some of my Fall Decor.  
My Fall containers have been shuffled 
around from room to room 
as I put a few things out here and there.  
I am trying to keep it simple 
as I just don't have the time 
that I used to have now 
that I am working for Mr. Beaux in his office.  
Can you believe that I have 
worked there over a year now?
The days seem to go by so quickly now 
and my time is split between two jobs.  
But I do love Fall 
and I want to have all of those warm colors 
inside as well as outside.  
I bought this blue and white footbath 
at Nell Hill's last time we were there.  
Her things are so reasonable 
it is hard to pass up such beautiful pieces.  
Mr. Squirrel was only $4.00 
so he came home with me too 
(along with a few of his friends).  
I just placed a pumpkin candle 
that I have had forever 
inside along with some grapevine, 
Spanish Moss, and some fall leaves.  
Our leaves aren't quite turning yet, 
are yours?  
A few candle holders and that was it.  
Just a little nod to Fall!  
Are you still decorating?  
Or am I the only one still 
pulling things out of my bins?  
Please tell me I am not that LATE for Fall!  
A peak at my Gallery Wall 
on the stairs if you missed it yesterday.  

Until Next Time,
Beaux R'eves, 


Sharing at:
What We Accomplished Wednesday @ Green Willow Pond
Swing Into Spring Wednesday @ DIY by Design 
Vintage Inspiration Friday @ Common Ground
Home Sweet Home @ 
The Charm of Home
Treasure Hunt Thursday @ From My Front Porch To Yours 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top