I created this Spooky Halloween Table in 2012. 
Link HERE 
I can't believe that it was two years ago!  
It is one of my most pinned and popular posts.  
I get a ton of emails asking about Madame Leota 
in the Crystal Ball, 
asking where to find the cloche.  
It was given to me by my Mother-In-Law.  
It was from Pottery Barn 
but I don't think they carry it anymore.  
Last year I was cleaning out my spare guest closet 
and can you believe I broke it!!!  
So, I too am on the lookout for a replacement.  
Which brings me to the point of this post... 
I have been asked by friends 
and relatives and even the lovely ladies 
that clean the house 
to recreate the infamous table.  
But I just can't create 
the same table again, right?  
I have to twist it or tweak it 
to add some sort of surprise element.  
So, I have been cruising around 
and I have made a board 
with the fun ideas I have found.  
I love their site!  
It is packed full of great home improvement ideas.   
You can see my idea board HERE.
Now my mind is really spinning!  
I'm going to be working on it this weekend 
so come back next week...
If you DARE!!!!

Until Next Time,
Beaux R'eves

 Follow Along!
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top