Source
TGIF!  
I took today off of work.  
I am supposed to be working on "Blog Stuff" 
as I tell Mr. Beaux.  
I am actually working on a Valentine Tablescape 
along with lots of other "stuff".  
I was digging around in the guest bedroom closet 
and I came across a box of lavender 
that I purchased from Decor Steals a while back.  
I guess I just shoved it in there and forgot about it.  
Love Lavender!  
Don't you?  
So out of the box it came 
and I placed it in my dough bowl.  
The smell in the dining room was heavenly!  
It reminded me of our anniversary a few years ago.  
We took a trip to Carmel and Monterrey.  
While we were in Carmel 
we went on a long scenic car ride 
It was a beautiful warm summer day...  
Longing for that now 
aren't you?
They grow lavender there 
and they also have bees for honey.  
We had a delicious lunch there outside.  
Sigh..
It couldn't have been more perfect!
Those are the kind of memories 
that I need right now!  
It is bleak and deary outside 
and spitting ice and a little snow.
I added one of my vintage table runners to the table.
Leftover flowers from last weeks 
impromptu dinner party with friends.  
Hey, they were having lobster on sale!  
Mr. Beaux broiled the lobster tails 
and I made risotto with peas and asparagus.  
 I'll keep the lavender here 
until I figure out my V-day table.  
I had better get back to work.
But before I do 
I will play around a little with Pic-Monkey.  
They have their Valentine goodies up now.
Thanks for joining me for my 
"Lavender Break"!

Until Next Time,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top