Today is our 32nd wedding anniversary!  
My gosh we were so young!  
In 1982 at the age of 20, 
I had no idea what our future would hold, 
all I knew was that I was making 
a lifelong commitment to my best friend 
and the man I loved.  
Life has had it's ups and downs 
for sure, 
but one thing remains the same...
I am in love with my best friend! 
We've changed a little bit over 32 years.  
Not only on the outside but on the inside too.  
We've grown up together 
and after spending that much time 
with each other history means a LOT!  
I love our family, 
I love our extended family 
and I love our life.  
None of that would have been possible 
without this guy!  
He is funny, sweet, generous, 
loveable and the single hardest working man 
I have ever known!  

I am truly blessed.  

Until Next Time,
Beaux R'eves,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top