In my last post I had made some changes to Spring Up the Front Porch.  I was getting ready for the big party that we hosted for the launch of Mr. Beaux's new company.  I wanted to show you the finished porch all ready to welcome our guests.  

Here are the wreaths I showed you last week.  

Remember my Lanterns from Christmas?  See Here  They have made another appearance but this time I've placed a Terra cotta pot inside that I painted lime green and turquoise and topped it off with a Daisy Ball that I bought at Home Goods.  
Here is the other one flanking the left side of the entry way.  
I wanted to keep it simple
 because of all of the detail on the wreaths.  
I haven't put my welcome mat back on the porch I see... 
I was hosing it down before the party.
  Along with cleaning the windows (ALL of them), 
and power washing the deck and flagstone patio.  
Don't worry though I had a lot of help. 
 Isn't hard work a lot more fun
 when you have good friends to help out?  
I'm really excited about my new bench!!!  
I have wanted one for this spot for a long time.
  A party is a great excuse to get your house all ready 
and add those finishing touches.  
I bought the bench at Nebraska Furniture Mart after visiting our local seasonal patio store. 
 The prices were outrageous!  
This bench is all aluminum and will never rust. 
 The center pillow with the butterfly I bought along with the bench.  The colors were PERFECT for the wreaths that I had already made.  The other pillows I made with fabric bought at JoAnn's.  Did you know that they even make outdoor pillow INSERTS?  I was lucky because the fabric and inserts were half off.  Doesn't it seem like they are always having a half off sale?  
OK, BEFORE picture.
And AFTER!!! 
 What do you think?  

Until Next Time,
Beaux R'eves
XO Cindy
Sharing at:
Newbie Party at Debbie Doo’s Blogging & Blabbing
Susan at Between Naps on the Porchfor Metamorphosis Monday
Marty at A Stroll Thru Life for Tabletop Tuesday
Roeshel  at DIY Showoff
Kristin at My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia for Tuesday's Treasures
Linda at Coastal Charmfor Nifty Thrifty Tuesday
Faded Charm for White Wednesday
Kim at Savvy Southern Style for Wow Us Wednesdays
Judy at DIY by Designfor the Winter Blues Party
The Brambleberry Cottage
Gina at The Shabby Creek Cottage for Transformation Thursdays
Sherry at No Minimalist Here for the Open House Party on Thursdays
 From My Front Porch To Yours for Treasure Hunt Thursday
 Cindy at My Romantic Homefor Show and Tell Friday
Courtney at French Country Cottage for Feathered Nest Friday
Honey at 2805for Potpourri Friday
Heather and Vanessa at At the Picket Fence for Inspiration Friday
Diann at The Thrifty Groove for Thrifty Things Friday
Debra at Common Ground for Vintage Inspiration Friday
Sherry at The Charm of Home for Home Sweet Home Friday

Five Days...5Ways
Jen at Tatertots and Jellofor the Weekend Wrap-up Party
Donna at Funky Junk Interiors for Saturday Nite Special
The Tablescaper: Seasonal Sunday 
 Evolution of Style 

The Polohouse 
 Embracing Change

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top