Well it has been a crazy few weeks for me and my family. 
 I'm afraid I haven't been a very good blogger because of it.  My posting has been sporadic and I haven't been visiting other blogs as I should have, but I know that you all have been there at some point or another and you understand. 

My dear sweet Mother In Law passed away a few weeks ago.  She had suffered for many years with cancer and was one of the strongest and caring women that I have known.
  We were so lucky to have her in our lives 
and share her last few days with her.
 Mr. Beaux and I have traveled back and forth to Florida a few times to be with her and to work on the Estate.
 My hope is that she out there somewhere 
with my Father In Law 
enjoying their time being together again.  
God Bless Them!

 I've also been doing some Home Staging work and consultations.  It's Spring time and many people are putting their homes up for sale.  So that's keeping me busy as well.

I told you about my ASID (American Society of Interior Designers) charity event where I was asked to design a table for the Purse Parade Auction to support KIPPS, an awesome program for inner city kids.  That took place this past weekend.  Whew!  Are you tired yet?

My good friends are staying with us and we are house hunting together.  I am so excited I can barely contain myself!!!  My bestie is moving back after being gone for almost a year (seems like longer).  So, she and her husband are looking at houses and have asked me to tag along.
  It's fun for me but stressful for them.  

But the good news is that I am back and ready to dedicate more time to my Blog.  I missed you all and can't wait to see what you all have been up to!!!

I did steal some time last week to go to the Mother of all Estate Sales!  
The flowers are leftovers that I didn't use on my charity table.  I found six of these glasses for $18.00.  I love the fleur-de-lis design.  The napkins are a Battenburg Lace design.  Most of them were never used.  
It's just hard to find things like this anymore.
  Or am I not looking in the right places?
This is an Envelope style Pillow Sham. 
 I found two for $18.00.  
All crisp and starched right from the cleaners.  
I can't wait to put them on my bed!!!
And the final find... A Battenburg Lace Tablecloth in Pristine condition.  It is the most beautiful tablecloth  I have seen in a long time.  
Four lovely circles run down the middle.
  I can't put in words how exquisite it is. 
 I am anticipating many tablescapes using this precious find.  
I hope you enjoyed my Estate Sale Finds and again, I am so happy to be back with you!

Until Next Time,
Beaux R'eves
XO Cindy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top