What a WONDERFUL day I had today!  
I had the pleasure of meeting up with Alycia 
 She lives about 35 minutes away from me
 in a neighboring town. 
 I was asked to do a table for an ASID Charity Event
 coming up in a few weeks.  I knew that Alycia had a large inventory of dishes and linens and such. 
 I wrote to her and asked her if I could possibly
 borrow some items for the event.
  Being the DOLL that she is, she offered for me to come over and look through her 2500+ page online inventory Book.
  My goodness!  That alone was a treat! 
 We had a great time talking and looking at all of her things. 
 I felt as if I had known her for years.  
 Here are some of the things I have gathered for the table. 
 I think it is going to be Smashing! 
 Thank you Alycia.

 If you haven't seen her Blog PLEASE run over there now and check it out. 
 She is a master of the exquisite table 
and has so much experience.  
She is also teaching a course at the local college. 
 And to top it all off she is just a hoot to be around. 
 Her sense of humor is unmatched.  
Thank you again Alycia!  Here is to new friends!

Until Next Time
Beaux R'eves
XO Cindy
Sharing at:
Newbie Party at Debbie Doo’s Blogging & Blabbing
Susan at Between Naps on the Porchfor Metamorphosis Monday
Marty at
A Stroll Thru Life for Tabletop Tuesday
Roeshel  at DIY Showoff
Kristin at My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia for Tuesday's Treasures
Linda at
Coastal Charmfor Nifty Thrifty Tuesday

Faded Charm for White Wednesday
Kim at
Savvy Southern Style for Wow Us Wednesdays
Judy at
DIY by Designfor the Winter Blues Party
The Brambleberry Cottage
Gina at
The Shabby Creek Cottage for Transformation Thursdays
Sherry at
No Minimalist Here for the Open House Party on Thursdays
 From My Front Porch To Yours for Treasure Hunt Thursday
 Cindy at My Romantic Homefor Show and Tell Friday
Courtney at
French Country Cottage for Feathered Nest Friday
Honey at
2805for Potpourri Friday
Heather and Vanessa at
At the Picket Fence for Inspiration Friday
Diann at
The Thrifty Groove for Thrifty Things Friday
Debra at
Common Ground for Vintage Inspiration Friday
Sherry at
The Charm of Home for Home Sweet Home Friday
Jen at
Tatertots and Jellofor the Weekend Wrap-up Party
Donna at
Funky Junk Interiors for Saturday Nite Special

The Tablescaper: Seasonal Sunday 
 Evolution of Styl

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top