TGIF!  
Miss Beaux has the day off 
and we are just lounging around (yeah right!) 
I've gots lots of projects working and one of them 
arrived in the mail yesterday.  
I ordered this rug from Decor Steals~formerly WUSLU. 
  I love their site, and if you haven't checked it out run over there 
and sign up now.  
It's ONE deal a day and then it's gone.  
I'm crying right now because I missed out on the boxwood wreaths, 
Oh Well!
This rug was one of Miss Mustard Seed's Picks.  
And it was Love at First Sight! 
Here it is under the Kitchen table.  
I just snapped this photo quickly so don't judge.  
My question is: 
What do you think?  
Yay?  or Nay?  
I am totally undecided 
which is unusual for me because I usually have an opinion.  
Must be hormonal...

So if you would... 
Please leave a comment and let me know what you think,

Until Next Time,
Beaux R'eves
XO Cindy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top