I have scored the best bargains in the month of September!  
My Pillow fabric (all ready cut and ready to sew), 
 My Awesome Dough Bowl 
You might have seen this in my Kitchen~Hearth Room Fall reveal yesterday.  
My very own Olive Bucket!   
 Can you believe that I found it at Tuesday Morning?  
Of course Mr. Beaux just looked at it when he came home from work that day.  It was sitting on the floor in the mud room and he gave it that sideways glance and eye roll!   I know he doesn't understand the finer home furnishings like Burlap, chippy urn goodness, or rusty Olive Buckets like I do. 
  It's okay though because I know you are all getting your shoes on right now and heading over to Tuesday Morning because you understand.  

And you love a bargain as much as I do!

Until Next Time,
Beaux R'eves
XO Cindy

Sharing at:
 Kim at SavvySouthern Style for Wow Us Wednesdays 
 Judy at DIY by Design

Donna at Funky Junk Interiors for Saturday Nite Special
 Roeshel  at DIY Showoff
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top