Yesterday I showed you all of the fun things 
at Nell Hill's Fall Open House.  
I was smitten with her baskets for fall 
so I decided to use my baskets again 
instead of a wreath this year. 
 I really feel like I cheated on this project.  
Mr. Beaux was watching the Chiefs game 
and I know it only took me 
a few plays to finish these.  
I actually had smaller baskets 
that I had used on the door 
last year that were prearranged.  
I shoved those down into my new baskets 
and added flowers around the outside. 
 I tucked a bow to the side 
and hung them on the front door. 
 I found these mums at Lowe's 
with the cute "Welcome" sign on them.  
I know you can't see it,
but there are two adorable squirrels holding the sign.   
It is very clear to me 
that my next project is 
sanding the doors and re-staining them.  
The summer heat and sun 
have done a number on the poor guys!  
 Not that I am trying to point out 
all of my faults 
but let's add painting 
the light fixture to the list!
 I planted flowering cabbage plants 
in the windowsill planters 
along with some pansies.  
The pansies were on clearance 
because they were a little leggy.  
But that's OK with me, 
they will do just fine.
 I set up some pumpkins 
and more mums by my bench.  
The pillow is actually an outdoor pillow 
that I just turned around 
and pinned a sunflower to the front of it.  
Of course, the blanket won't stay outside 
but I sure love the colors!
 Looks like a nice place to sit 
and watch my Bubbies (fur babies) 
while they sniff around outside.
 Thanks for coming over.  
How's Fall coming along over at your place?
Don't be a stranger!
Until Next Time,
B'eaux R'eves


Sharing at:
What We Accomplished Wednesday @ Green Willow Pond
Swing Into Spring Wednesday @ DIY by Design 
Vintage Inspiration Friday @ Common Ground
Home Sweet Home @ 
The Charm of Home
Treasure Hunt Thursday @ From My Front Porch To Yours 
French Country Cottage

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top