I admit that I am addicted to chalkboards.  Maybe it all started when I was in second grade and the teacher let me stay after and erase the board and bang erasers outside.  Hey! That was an Honor! 
Or maybe it stems from when I was a teacher.  I remember my first day with my first class writing Mrs. Beaux on the chalkboard...

  I even have a file on pinterest full of chalkboards.  

both from Pinterest

 This was my first chalkboard attempt.
Here is a project that my daughter started and I finished.  (She got the flu and I felt bad for her).  We magnetized the board first and then painted chalkboard paint over it.  It's hanging in her bathroom for easy use.
And here is my latest Chalkboard project.  I painted the back of the pantry door last week.  Don't look too close at where my dog has scratched the trim paint off trying to open the pantry door. 
Hey, she knows where the good stuff is!
I love it!  
Mr. Beaux was skeptical at first and Miss Beaux couldn't wait to break out the brushes (she's such a visionary).  Click Here to see my recent Kitchen Tour

But, now he's the first to write needed items on the list!  
from Pinterest

 OK, I'm not quite here yet... Although I adore this.... But maybe soon....

Beaux R'eves

XO Cindy
Sharing at:
Boogieboard Cottage 
 Roeshel  at DIY Showoff
Kristin at My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia for Tuesday's Treasures
Beth at
The Stories of A2Zfor Tutorials and Tips Tuesday
Linda at
Coastal Charmfor Nifty Thrifty Tuesday
Kim at
Savvy Southern Style for Wow Us Wednesdays
Judy at
DIY by Designfor the Winter Blues Party
Paula and Patti at
Ivy and Elephants for What's It Wednesday  
Susan at Between Naps on the Porch
Gina at
The Shabby Creek Cottage for Transformation Thursdays
Sherry at
No Minimalist Here for the Open House Party on Thursdays

From My Front Porch to Yours
Cindy at
My Romantic Homefor Show and Tell Friday
Courtney at
French Country Cottage for Feathered Nest Friday
Honey at
2805for Potpourri Friday
Heather and Vanessa at
At the Picket Fence for Inspiration Friday
Diann at
The Thrifty Groove for Thrifty Things Friday
Debra at
Common Ground for Vintage Inspiration Friday
Sherry at
The Charm of Home for Home Sweet Home Friday
Jen at
Tatertots and Jellofor the Weekend Wrap-up Party
Donna at
Funky Junk Interiors for Saturday Nite Special

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top