Happy Friday Everyone!
Boy do I need the Weekend!  
Between Sinus issues (is it allergy season already?), 
wacky weather 
and general everyday life getting in the way...
Pinterest
 I think my Guest Room is  almost ready for a reveal!

Here are a few sneak peaks at what I have done thus far...
Don't adjust your monitors, all of these photos are in Sepia 
(Don't want to spoil the REVEAL)
Chandy Redo!  
This chandeilier was black when I started 
and had about 5 Crystals.
Oh, what a little bling will do for us ladies!

How feminine and flirty are these Ruffled Pillow Shams from Hautelook?
They are a whopping 30X30! 
Burlap pillow was a steal at HomeGoods...
This dresser was in my daughter's room at one time.  It was dark wood (laminate) and had a mirror
 attached to the top.  I love you ASCP in Old White!
Recycling items around the house!

Have a really great weekend and I will see you all next week!
Thank you so much for dropping by to visit.

Beaux R'eves
XO Cindy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top