I *Heart* Estate Sales!  
As soon as the EstateSales.net email pops in my inbox 
I am checking out all the sales for the week.
  I scour every photo to find hidden treasures.
  This past week was no exception. 
 There were a ton of sales going on that I didn't want to miss.  
Unfortunately, there was a LOT of mulch in my future...  
 No time to go to Estate Sales. 
 I sadly looked at the pictures anyway, envisioning the bargains that wouldn't be mine. 
 What?  What's this? 
  Who is this cute little Frenchy? 
 And why is it in the middle of all of this eclectic furniture? 
 I spied the most adorable little three seater in a roomful of mid-century modern furniture.
  Surely it felt out of place and needed to be rescued!  
How could I let it down?  
It must find a new home where it can be loved and surrounded by it's peers. 
 Look at the exquisite detail on this beauty! 
 And it was so close to me.  A mere 5 minutes away!  
If I sneak out early I can snatch it up and be home in a flash.
  To the rescue!!!
Google
 Charles Faudree would be so Proud of me! 
 See that happy little King Charles Spaniel lounging at the breakfast table? 
 On a Country French Three Seater!!!  
It must have been fate as this very book is sitting on my old bench in the kitchen...  
I was one of the first in line and searched for my bench. 
 I found it in the sun-room at the back of the house just waiting for me.  $160.00  seemed like a great price for a bench like this in perfect condition!  
In the back of the SUV it goes.  
There and back in 20 minutes.
No time to play with pillows.
  I've got a lot of yard work to do!  

OK, maybe just a few...  

Until Next Time,
Beaux R'eves,
XO Cindy

Sharing at:
Southern Hospitality: Thrifty Treasures 
 Susan at Between Naps on the Porchfor Metamorphosis Monday
Marty at A Stroll Thru Life for Tabletop Tuesday
Roeshel  at DIY Showoff
Kristin at My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia for Tuesday's Treasures
Linda at Coastal Charmfor Nifty Thrifty Tuesday
Faded Charm for White Wednesday
Kim at Savvy Southern Style for Wow Us Wednesdays
Judy at DIY by Design 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top