I recently showed you my fabulous Frenchy Bench that I scored at an Estate Sale last week for a great price.  I wasn't quite sure where I was going to put it but I knew that I HAD to have it!  Yesterday I had to do some picking up because we were having company and I thought it was the perfect time to do some Switcheroing... 
 Let's play a game of musical benches.  
You remember that game when you were a kid right?  
I never won because I was too scrawny and always got pushed off of my chair by some bigger kid! 
 Here is the "new" bench:
I placed it over where the black dish cabinet used to be in the Hearth Room.  Do you like my improvised end table?  
 I set some books on my Pier One vase and placed my teapot lamp on top.  This corner needs more light at night. 
 So where did the black dish cabinet go?


Miss Beaux and I moved it over behind the Kitchen table.  I should have put it here to begin with but we tried it and it never looked right.  The table was too large.  So, I took the leaves out of the table and angled it slightly.  Now it looks like it belongs there and it is part of a set.  
I placed the extra chairs on the side of the cabinet and used one of my black tole trays to hold some books and a pretty Sunflower Bordallo Pinheiro plate. 
I think the whole room just flows better now.  
What do you think?  
This black bench with the rush seat used to be behind the kitchen table.  It's in the guest room for now.  
Undecided as to whether I like it there or not.  
And the iron bench that I recovered made it's way home to the Master Bedroom where it joins the matching iron bed. 

 Everyone seems happy in their new homes..... 

Until Next Time,
Beaux R'eves
XO Cindy
I'm linking up to these fun parties:
 Susan at Between Naps on the Porch
Cindy at My Romantic Homefor Show and Tell Friday
Courtney at French Country Cottage for Feathered Nest Friday
Heather and Vanessa at At the Picket Fence for Inspiration Friday
Diann at The Thrifty Groove for Thrifty Things Friday
Debra at Common Ground for Vintage Inspiration Friday
Sherry at The Charm of Home for Home Sweet Home Friday
Jen at Tatertots and Jellofor the Weekend Wrap-up Party

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top