~Bridging the Season~ 
What does that mean?  Well, it's kind of like your wardrobe, maybe it's not quite fall weather but you don't want to wear bright Summer colors anymore. 
 It's kind of easing into Fall.  
Don't get me wrong!  I Love Fall Decorating!  
I'm just not ready for an explosion of fall leaves, pumpkins and lots of red, golds and greens yet. 
 So, I'm easing into Fall 
starting with my Entry table.

My inspiration
 (cause everyone needs a little inspiration, right?)
 was this chocolate brown and creamy white pumpkin. 
 My good friend gave me this beauty
 for my birthday last week. 
 She really knows what I like!  
Isn't it the cutest?  So of course I had to use it right away.
I searched around in my basement storage/staging area for colors that would compliment the pumpkin.
I wanted to keep it simple and only use cream, beige, green and a touch of the turquoise that runs throughout the main living areas.  
I have this weathered lantern that I placed a floral arrangement into and a grape vine wreath hangs on the edge.
I love the top of the lantern, I think it looks like an acorn top.
This is the cute plate that I got for a steal at Nell Hills during the Summer Sale.  It previously had sea shells and sand in it.  White pumpkins and acorns are taking their place.  
I placed this parsons chair here for now with a few pillows from my pillow stash.  I am working on another chair for this space but Mr. Parson will have to do for now.
I put up my ASCP mirror over the chest and stole a lamp from my buffet table.
Simple, Easy, Bridging the Season Fall Decor!  
Maybe now we will get some almost Fall weather. 

Crossing my fingers in the 97 degree heat!

Until Next Time,
Beaux R'eves,
XO Cindy

Sharing at :
DIY Showoff~ Fall Festival
 Marty at A Stroll Thru Life for Tabletop Tuesday
 StoneGable~Tutorials,Tips and Tidbits
 Sherry at No Minimalist Here for the Open House Party on Thursdays
 Gina at The Shabby Creek Cottage for Transformation Thursdays

Susan's Tablescape Thursday 
 From My Front Porch To Yours for Treasure Hunt Thursday
Poutpourri Friday at 2805
 Cindy at My Romantic Homefor Show and Tell Friday
Courtney at French Country Cottage for Feathered Nest Friday
Heather and Vanessa at At the Picket Fence for Inspiration Friday
Diann at The Thrifty Groove for Thrifty Things Friday
Debra at Common Ground for Vintage Inspiration Friday
Sherry at The Charm of Home for Home Sweet Home Friday

Jen at Tatertots and Jellofor the Weekend Wrap-up Party
Donna at Funky Junk Interiors for Saturday Nite Special

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top