I was at the market the other day 
and I bought some beautiful pears.  
They weren't ripe yet so I placed them in a paper bag for a day and when I brought them out they were the most spectacular shade of green and gold and reds and yellows. 
 My favorite colors!
I think I am a late summer early fall kind of girl. 
 I have had these colors in my decorating scheme for as long as I can remember.  
I know that I haven't shown you these dishes yet.
  We bought them on our 25th wedding anniversary trip to Italy.  We stumbled upon a wonderful pottery shop near Amalfi in the town of Positano.  We chose the pattern and they hand painted our Initial on the top of the charger.
I had to wait a long time for them all to ship but it was worth it.  We use them as our everyday dishes and so far only one has broken and one has chipped.  
Today I mixed them with blue and white salad plates from JCP, red plates from Pottery Barn, and napkins from Pottery Barn and JCP.
I love mixing all of the patterns together.  I have an improvised table runner from a scrap of fabric left over from a client's kitchen curtains.  
My butter yellow rooster set usually sits in the kitchen window.  I originally purchased them for a client and then had to order a set for myself.  How does that happen?
My new Ironstone pitcher (an estate sale find)  is filled with pretty sunflowers and other colorful flowers.  Mr. Beaux came home and even commented on this table!  He ate at the island last night because he refused to mess it up.  

Side Note:  If anyone is reading this far down... I have a question.  I suffer from terrible sinus trouble and have for years.  I'm going in again to the ENT and I am researching the new Balloon Sinuplasty.  Has anyone had this?  Or anyone you know?  Anyone else suffer like I do year round?  Please let me know if you have any information.

Until Next Time,
Beaux R'eves,
XO Cindy


I'll be linking up to these wonderful parties:
Cuisine Kathleen's-Let's Dish
and 
Susan's Tablescape Thursday

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top