Welcome to my Nightmare!
We took all of the Christmas things down 
right before New Year's.  
I had two options, 
stuff everything back into the storage area 
or really take the time to get organized 
and sort through it all once and for all!
Of course, I never take the easy way out!  
So, it has been Project Organization over here ever since!  
I won't bore you with all of the nasty details 
(well, just a few of them) 
but I do want to show you some of the things 
I have been working hard to organize.  
So, over the next few weeks I plan to stick a few organizing posts in here and there.  
After all, if I have to work THIS hard 
then someone ought to see it!!!
Sigh, all of these pretty tablescapes!  
These dishes have to be stored somewhere right? 
A lot of my dishes are stored here 
(see the overflow, oops and the dust?).
Some are stored here.  
I can't believe I am showing you this!  
I can't find ANYTHING in here!
More goodies in here...  
The problem was that every time that I set the table 
I was running upstairs, downstairs, 
to this cupboard and that one to find what I needed.  
It was exhausting!  
I cleaned out one of my storage areas in the basement 
and decided to use one of our wire racks to store all of my dishes in one place.  
I really like to see all of my stuff.  
It makes my life so much easier.  
We have about 6 or seven of these wire rack systems 
that you can buy at Costco.  
They are the best ever!  
I love the wheels because you can move them around easily.  Mr. Beaux and I cut these pressboard sheets to fit on top.  
It makes it easier to place the dishes on them.  
They were easy to cut but boy that 
Table Saw scares me a little!  
So, I started lugging all of my dishes downstairs.  
That was quite an endeavor.  
One day I logged at least 60 times up and down the stairs.  
This is only some of the dishes...
I am still working on it but it will 
all be worth it in the end.  
I doubt that I will EVER be as organized 
as Miss Alycia over at Table Twenty-One!  
But it is progress!

Until Next Time,
Beaux R'eves,
XO Cindy
 
I am sharing at :
Susan at Between Naps on the Porch
  Cuisine Kathleen's-Let's Dish 


 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top