Good Morning!  
I hope you have had a beautiful weekend! 
Our weather was awesome!  
I was so thankful because 
Miss Beaux's Sweetheart Dance was last night.  
We were able to take pictures outside!  
I will share one of my favorites at the end of my post.

On Friday I shared my growing 
Copper Collection 
with you.  

I showed you how to Clean Copper the Natural way.  
If you missed that post look HERE.

Now that they are all clean, 
shiny and pretty, 
I need to find a place to display them. 

I don't have a pot rack 
over my Kitchen Island 
so that is not an option.  
I would love that, 
but I sacrificed a pot rack for a crystal chandelier.
Source



I don't have ANY 
wall space in my Kitchen.  
I love the look of the pots all hanging on the wall.  
Isn't that what Julia Child did?
Source
I can guarantee you that I am NO Julia Child!  
But I would die to have her collection of Copper Pots!
Source
Here is a fun Copper Pot display 
that I found on Susan's Blog:  
Unfortunately I don't even have 
THAT much space 
on the walls of my Kitchen!

Traditional Kitchen by Millbrook Architects & Designers Crisp Architects

I saw these photos on Houzz.  
Isn't this a pretty Kitchen?

Traditional Kitchen by Millbrook Architects & Designers Crisp Architects 

I love how they have hung the pots over the stove.  
I was admiring 
the arched vent hood 
and I realized that it looked 
a lot like the arch over my Kitchen window.  

And the wheels started turning.  

Could I hang my pots over the window?  
How would that look?  


 I guess the only way to find out 
was to try it, right?

The funny thing was 
that I already had a curtain rod 
fixture behind the arch in anticipation 
of a Curtain being hung there.  
I really can't remember when or why it was hung.  
But I can tell you 
that said "Curtain" has not appeared.  
It is just one of those projects 
that I haven't gotten around to doing.  

I went in search of a rod and 
found an old one 
in the garage.  
I was pretty sure that I had some 
S hooks around somewhere too.  
I found some but they were too small to fit over the rod.  
But those things never deter me!  
I just keep thinking and digging around 
to find a solution.  
I found some curtain rings in my stash 
and looped them on the rod.  
The I hung the S hooks from the curtain rings. 

That worked!  
I hung them all up 
and stood back 
to to see if I liked it or not.  
I never know!  
I always have an idea in my head 
of how it might look 
but I am never sure until it is done.  
 I love the warmth 
that the copper brings 
into the kitchen!
 What do you think?  
I am excited to add to my collection now!  
 The angle of this picture 
makes the pots look like they are off center.  
I am working on trying to take photos 
and not have the light 
from the window all blown out.  
This one turned out kinda nice.  

 I hung some of my Lavender 
from Decor Steals 
up there just to see how it looked.  


 Do you have a collection you have displayed 
in a different way?  
I would love to hear about it!

I almost FORGOT!  
I promised you a photo 
of Miss Beaux's Sweetheart Dance!
She will probably Kill me 
but I had so much fun taking pictures!  
She is the one seated on the right.  
I love how they are all laughing and having fun!  
Those will be good memories I'm sure!

Until Next Time
Beaux R'eves

Sharing at:
 Between Naps On The Porch 





 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top