This stack of wood has me pretty excited!!!  
It was delivered today 
so that it can acclimate 
and be installed next week.  

Can anyone guess where? 

 If you guessed the Master Bedroom 
then you are 100% correct!  
I can't wait to get rid of that carpet 
and see my new gleaming hardwood floors!  
I have pretty bad allergies 
and this carpet is not doing me any favors.  
With the amount of time 
that is spent in here sleeping 
(and I excel at sleeping) 
and hanging out 
I need to allergy proof 
the bedroom as much as possible.  
  I chose the same flooring 
that is in our 
Kitchen and Hearth Room.  
It's White Oak in random widths 
which will be stained dark.  
Of course you are looking 
at the Back of the wood 
in these photos. 
Here are some Inspiration Pictures 
that I can dream about 
while they are 
nailing, 
sanding, 
and staining.  


AllPhotosfromPinterest
We debated for a long time weather to put in the floors.  
We didn't have the budget 
for it when the house was built 
and then we just got so busy with Life.  
What do you think?  
Would you have or DO you have 
wood floors in the bedroom?  
Any positives or negatives 
that I should know?

Until Next Time,
Beaux R'eves

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top