Good Morning Everyone,
 
It's been a whirlwind these past few days.  I traveled out to California to see my lovely sorority sisters for our chapter's 50th birthday.  I had the best time reconnecting with some dear friends that I hadn't seen in 30 years!  All that I can say is that 
"Sisterhood is Golden".


While I was there I got the news that my Mother In Law had been admitted to Hospice.  She has been battling cancer for some time now.  We are preparing to leave tomorrow to visit her in Florida.  She is the loveliest person with the most fantastic ,charming personality.  Her spirit has touched so many people including myself these past 30+ years that I have been privileged to know her.  


I will be back with some fun ideas and a recap of my guest room... And a couple of surprises too.


Until Next Time
Beaux R'eves
XO Cindy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top