Happy Spring!  
And Happy Easter! 
 The weather around here has been simply delightful!  
Lots of 70-80 degree temps. 
 I'm tempted to start planting flowers outside but I've been bitten by that bug before and guess where it bit me? 
So for now I'll stick with Flowers Inside!
  Last week I shared my Charles Faudree 
  This week I'll show you the tablescape for Easter that I created using those little cuties.  
Each place setting received it's own basket.  
I wanted the Flowers to be the star of this table so I kept the rest of the colors neutral.  The placemats are a pale green and the rest of the china and accessories are in soft colors and whites.  Please pay no attention to the fact that I forgot to put the chargers (that were sitting right there on the chair) under the plates before I started taking pictures. 
And here the silver charger magically appears!  
Lenox Butterfly china sits atop my wedding Noritake "Anticipation" china.  I have collected the salad plates, bowls and bread plates in the butterfly pattern, but I would rather mix them than match them all together.  I'm using my Estate sale silverpate flatware circa 1904 and the water goblets that have been in my family for over a hundred years.  The wine glasses are a mixture of what I have in the dish cupboard, some were gifts and others from Pottery Barn years back.
Miss Beaux and I were on the hunt for pastel Easter eggs one day after school.  I drug her to Michael's, Hobby Lobby, and a few other stores with no luck.  They were all too bright and shiny.  Why is it that you get something in your head and then you can't find it anywhere?  We did find these with ribbons on them.  I placed them in my silver egg cups with grass poking out of the sides.  

 Each "purse" tied up with a pretty pastel ribbon.  

 Sweet white bunnies nestled on a silver platter patiently awaiting the Easter guests.

A larger bunny resides next to my Silver Chalkboard Platter to welcome them. 
I want to show you these napkins that I made. 
 Yes, I said "made".
While we were visiting my Mother In Law a few weeks ago she felt well enough to show off her awesome sewing machine.  She showed me how to make these napkins.  I'm so glad that we were able to visit her and that all of the family was there.  Sewing was her latest passion and to see her get excited while sitting at the sewing machine was so much fun. After showing me how to make the first one I did the rest on my own.  These napkins will always be very special to me and although they are not perfect I am proud to say that I made them with her and thrilled to put them on my table. 

Let's Hop on over to my sideboard and see what's happening.  Remember when I took you along on a trip to Nell Hill's?  
We saw these cute Burlap music note bunnies.
  Well, sadly I haven't been back to buy them
but I did find these at SteinMart.
 Lucky me!  
I snipped some branches from my crab-apple trees 
and placed them in the vase.  
The pastel eggs hang precariously on the branches.  
 Aren't they the cutest! 
 And look, there is more of that photography magic happening.  Now you don't see the nest with eggs propped up next to the bunny above and now you do.  
Three charming bunny candles all lined up ready to serve up something delicious.  White covered serving dish from One Kings Lane.  Salt and Pepper set from Costco
 a million years ago.  
Since I couldn't find any pastel eggs I made my own.
  I guess egg salad is in my future...
Thank you each and every one of you for visiting my blog and leaving the most precious comments.  I know that every blogger says this and you might think that it is not heartfelt, but it truly means the world to me that you would take the time to leave such genuine and kind comments. 
Wishing you a wonderful Easter!

Until Next Time,
Beaux R'eves
XO Cindy
I'm Linking this up with:
  Spring Week
 
 Heather and Vanessa at At the Picket Fence
Susan atBetween Naps on the Porch for Tablescape Thursday
 Marty at A Stroll Thru Life for Tabletop Tuesday
  Cuisine Kathleen for Let's Dish 
  The Tablescaper: Seasonal Sunday

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top