Happy Sunday Everyone!  

Today has got to be the most beautiful day that we have had ALL year!
I just want to be outside...
So I set my laptop up out on our deck to get this post out.  Then I'm outside playing for the rest of the day.  
This is the view from our deck which looks out over two ponds on the golf course.  You can see that we need to power wash the stone patio before the creeping moss starts to come back.  The wind always blows trash too from the whole neighborhood down to the end of our cul-d-sac.  
The crab-apple trees are blooming!  Their pink blossoms are always my favorite.  Some years they just get to blooming and the darn wind comes and blows them to bits.  Not today though.
The willows are just starting to leaf up.  Come summertime you won't even be able to see the pond through all the leaves.  We were here when they planted the trees.  I can't believe how much they have grown in 10 years!
My son's dog Donny helping me survey the work that needs to be done.  Of course MY dogs just laid up on the deck looking though the slats.  Lazy dogs!
I did manage to plant some pansies yesterday in the front of the house.  I don't think we are quite ready for flowers yet.  You never know when the weather will turn.  Had to douse these guys with some Miracle Grow.  They spent too long in their pots as it rained for a week last week.
 But the rain sure made everything green and bloom!  Look at my Lilac bushes out front.  They smell wonderful.

Come back tomorrow and I'll show you how Miss Beaux and I made these cute Tea Cup candles during one of the rainy days.  

Going out to enjoy this spectacular day!
Hope you Sunday is as wonderful!
Until Next Time,
Beaux R'eves
XO Cindy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top