When I woke up this morning the weatherman said
 a chance of Snow. 
 I laughed and drank another cup of coffee as I planned out my errands for the day.  
Yesterday was beautiful and Sunny with a high of 72.  
See all that white stuff in the background? 
 Yep, it's snow.  
It's a big slushy mess out there right now.
There go all of my plans for running a thousand errands that includes shopping for ingredients to bake
 a Sweet and Salty Chocolate Caramel Cake 
for Miss Beaux's Birthday 
on Sunday.  
Oh well, I have a thousand things to do around the house.  
I could start with polishing this silver 
that I bought at an estate sale yesterday.
  It dates back to 1904 
and it belonged to a lady that was a Singer/Songwriter in the 50's I think.
 Almost a full set of Monogrammed Rogers Bros.Silverplate with a lot of Serving pieces for $180. 
Or, I could just do what the dogs do on a day like this...
Or better yet, I can light the fireplace and catch up on my Blogging!
Whatever YOU do I hope you have a great weekend!
Look for my Guest Room Reveal next week.  
I PROMISE!!!

Until next time,
Beaux R'eves
XO Cindy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top