I showed you my Rustic Thanksgiving Table yesterday 
with the Vintage Walnut frames used as chargers.  
I am really trying to keep things simple for Thanksgiving.  
I tend to go overboard at Christmas 
so I have to save my energy!  
So in keeping with the simple and rustic look here is my sideboard all dressed for Turkey Day.

I placed some green apples in a silver bowl and embellished them with some evergreens from the yard.  
I love simple things like this that make a big impact.  
And who is this photo bombing my apple shot?  
It's Mr. Pheasant from the Mission Road Antique Mall. 
 I went one Sunday with my BFF and 
we strolled around and had lunch there.  
They make the most fantastic Turkey sandwich 
with cranberry sauce!  YUM!  
He was the only thing that I brought home that day.  
Isn't he cute?  
I placed him in front of my Vintage Turkey Platter.  
There are no markings on the back of the platter that was handed down to me from a dear family friend.  
I have had it at least 20+ years 
so that alone makes it Vintage right? 
I used my silver candlesticks from Nell Hills with the chunky Autumn colored candles that I found at Pottery Barn.  
Three acorns on steroids are casually hanging out in front of the candles.  Are those not the Biggest Acorns you have ever seen?  Hobby Lobby must juice those babies up before they put them on the shelves.  
I really like the way that this grouping coordinates with my landscape paintings.  Maybe I am just a Fall kind of Gal!  
Thank you for all of your kind comments on my Rustic Thanksgiving Table!  
I read each and every one and try to respond in kind.  

Until Next Time,
Beaux R'eves
XO Cindy

Sharing with these lovely blogs:
 Kim at SavvySouthern Style for Wow Us Wednesdays  
 Judy at DIY by Design
   No Minimalist Here Open House Party 
Susan's Tablescape Thursday 

 Gina at The Shabby Creek Cottage for Transformation Thursdays
 From My Front Porch To Yours for Treasure Hunt Thursday

  Poutpourri Friday at 2805
Courtney at French Country Cottage for Feathered Nest Friday
Heather and Vanessa at At the Picket Fence for Inspiration Friday
Debra at Common Ground for Vintage Inspiration Friday

Sherry at The Charm of Home for Home Sweet Home Friday

Jen at Tatertots and Jello for the Weekend Wrap-up Party

                                     Donna at Funky Junk Interiors for Saturday Nite Special
 Roeshel  at DIY Showoff

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top