My table is set and ready for Thanksgiving!
I know that I have shown a few different table settings for Thanksgiving but this one is the real deal.
I was over the moon excited last week 
when I went on my normal Estate Sale rounds 
and found a set of six Johnson Brothers Friendly Village plates in the larger size.  
I have many plates in the smaller size 
but they are really too small for dinner plates.  
Each plate has a different scene.  
I am so in love with the colors.  
I placed them on a brushed copper charger from Michael's. 
I wish that I had found more but 
that just gives me something to hunt for in the future.
I did some other shopping this week for the table.  
I found these lovely mercury glass candle holders in a coppery color to go along with the other elements of the table.
They compliment the votives that I already have.  
The new tablecloth from Marshalls was a steal at $10.00.  
I am a big fan of anything paisley and especially these rich browns, golds and greens.  
I set the table with the white napkins that I embroidered 
at my MIL's house.  
They are such a dear reminder of the week that we spent 
with her before she passed.  
We were all Thankful that we had that special time together.  
I finally found a way to use these napkin rings 
that I picked up at an Estate Sale.  
The clear squares have a small hole for flowers.  
I tied a little acorn that I hot glued onto some twine onto a sprig of pine.  
Beautifully simple.
I didn't want them to compete with the floral arrangement 
in the center of the table.  
I used my silver bowl and 
two bunches of flowers from Costco.  
I added some apples for color.  
Mr. Pheasant isn't so sure of the festivities 
but I promised to sit Miss Beaux next to him.  
She's a vegetarian so he can rest easy.
I kept the sideboard simple 
so that we have lots of room for the serving dishes.
Pretty candles mixed together.  
One of my new treasures.
My table for ten.  
Pull up a chair and join us!  
Have a blessed and happy Thanksgiving.  
I have so much to be thankful for 
including my new friends that I have made here.  
It may sound silly but sharing my ideas and work with all of you has been a bright spot in my life.  
You all inspire me! 
Have a great day with your family and friends 
and even that one drunk Uncle!

Until Next Time,
Beaux R'eves,
XO Cindy

 sharing at:

Susan at Between Naps on the Porch

  Cuisine Kathleen's-Let's Dish
   No Minimalist Here Open House Party 
Gina at The Shabby Creek Cottage for Transformation Thursdays
 From My Front Porch To Yours for Treasure Hunt Thursday

 Poutpourri Friday at 2805
Courtney at French Country Cottage for Feathered Nest Friday
Heather and Vanessa at At the Picket Fence for Inspiration Friday
Debra at Common Ground for Vintage Inspiration Friday

Sherry at The Charm of Home for Home Sweet Home Friday

Jen at Tatertots and Jello for the Weekend Wrap-up Party

                                     Donna at Funky Junk Interiors for Saturday Nite Special
 Roeshel  at DIY Showoff

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top