Hello Everyone!  
I'm betting a lot of you are getting your house ready for Thanksgiving company like I am this week.  
I like to start early so that come Thanksgiving Day 
I can pop the turkey in the oven 
and enjoy my family and friends.  
My table is all set and ready for the big day.  
Come take a peak.
I shared how to create this Natural Centerpiece 
with you last week.   
I will just change out the greenery before 
Thanksgiving Day 
to freshen it up.  
I layered a Pendleton Blanket with the 
burlap runner that I made last year.  
The quirky chargers that you see 
are picture frames from Estate Sales.  
My Estate Sale Johnson Brothers Friendly Village China works wonderfully with this rustic setting.  
Each Walnut frame has the beautiful hand carved leaves on the four corners.  Some are chippy and scratched which makes them even more charming.  
I have used another plaid for the napkins.  
I love mixing patterns like this.  
I tucked my silver from World Market into a pocket that I created with the napkins.  
I found this place card on HGTV's website.  
I cut them out, folded them, punched a hole and 
tied some twine for decoration. 
Don't you just love the covered bridge scene on the china?  
I think covered bridges are so romantic!
The host and hostess "chargers" didn't have any glass or a print in them so I layered them with a silver charger.  
Without the china the table still looks festive and pretty.  
I am so in love with these frames.  
I intend to take them up to our Colorado cabin but I had to play with them first.  
I am always looking to mix high and low together.  
The ornate silver charger against the rustic frame makes me smile.  They say opposites attract...
Each Walnut frame holds a different print.  
I'm not sure what the age of these are but 
I'm guessing 40's or 50's.  
I love these Pheasants!  
So appropriate for Thanksgiving!
And here is my ultimate Treasure!  
This is all hand stitched in what they call a Berlin Stitch.  
Is this not the most adorable thing you have EVER seen!?  
As I walked around the Estate Sale everyone that worked there commented that this was the one thing that they wanted to take home.  
Now don't look too closely because this is just a photo that I printed from the Internet.  This frame didn't have anything in it and I wanted the table to coordinate.  
Maybe I'll learn to cross stitch!  (doubtful) 
My daughter says that when she grows up and owns a lot of silver that she is never going to polish it!  
She likes the tarnished look.  
Well, then this charger will suit her just fine!  
Thanksgiving Table 2012!

**Tomorrow I will show you the Sideboard.**


Until Next Time,
Beaux R'eves
XO Cindy

Debbiedoo's

Sharing at:
   Marty at A Stroll Thru Life for Tabletop Tuesday
  Kim at SavvySouthern Style for Wow Us Wednesdays  
 Judy at DIY by Design
   No Minimalist Here Open House Party 
Susan's Tablescape Thursday 

 Gina at The Shabby Creek Cottage for Transformation Thursdays
 From My Front Porch To Yours for Treasure Hunt Thursday

  Poutpourri Friday at 2805
Courtney at French Country Cottage for Feathered Nest Friday
Heather and Vanessa at At the Picket Fence for Inspiration Friday
Debra at Common Ground for Vintage Inspiration Friday
Sherry at The Charm of Home for Home Sweet Home Friday
Jen at Tatertots and Jello for the Weekend Wrap-up Party

                              Donna at Funky Junk Interiors for Saturday Nite Special
 Roeshel  at DIY Showoff

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top