I wanted to show you my haul from Saturday 
before I take off out of town AGAIN!  
This time for my Sorority reunion in California.  
I can't wait to catch up with all of my girlfriends!  
I was out Estate Sale-ing on Saturday 
with my BFF and we hit the jackpot!  
I told you that it wouldn't be long 
til I had a collection of Blue and White lovelies!  
I spotted this large platter 
when we walked into the tiny little run 
down house in Mission Hills.  
I picked it up and started piling 
the other platters and bowls up 
to put on the hold table.  
Remember that Saturday is usually Half-Off day!
Most of these are Johnson Brothers which I love...


Sooooo...... I had all of these goodies piled up 
and Cathy Acuff, the owner of the Estate Sale Company 
tells me that there is a WHOLE set of Blue Willow 
dishes in the kitchen.  
She proceeds to direct me to where they are...
And who is standing over them ready to pounce?  
My BFF!  Of Course!  
We are quite a tag team!  
It's a really nice set of mostly Churchill dishes, 
but some are Johnson Brothers with some 
Royal Wesex and Wood and Sons thrown in there too.  
We decided to split them up.  
It's the only fair thing to do!
I get to keep the cute chicken napkin rings 
that were $1.50.  
Oh, How much was the set?  
Full Price was $60.00
But, as you know... half price would be...
$30.00!!!  
Scoooooore!!!
Other Blue and White Treasures
This pitcher is actually quite large 
and it was priced at $2.50.  
It has a few cracks in the top 
that were glued back together.
Other things I found while we were out/  
Can't wait to recover the Brady Bunch footstool!
I think we did pretty good, don't you!  
Ok, off to pack for my trip!  
AND, we are going to the 
Paul McCartney concert tonight!  
Yipee!  

Until Next Time,
Beaux R'eves,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top