I'm back home again!  
I had a fabulous time 
with all of my Sorority Sisters in California.  
It's amazing how after 30 years 
it's as if no time has passed at all!  
So much FUN!  
And as a bonus, my daughter and I 
got to spend time with my real sister and my niece.  
They were nice enough to let us stay 
with them while we were visiting.  
OK, who am I kidding... 
Did she have a choice?  
I just call and then move in!  
Don'tcha love sisters?  
I also had the chance to visit with my other sister 
as we caught up with a dear friend 
that we have known for over 43 years.  
WOW!  Isn't that a long time!  
Those friendships seem to mean more 
as you grow older...  

Before I left I hurriedly showed you my Blue Willow Haul.  
I decided to store it in my black dish 
cupboard for the time being.  
I haven't split it with my BFF yet.  
I know that I will see her this weekend 
so I just washed all of the dishes 
and set them inside for now.
I'll have to be totally honest with you... 
I am not loving it!  
I love the dishes,
but I'm not loving the black cabinet.  
It's so dark and it is not showing off 
my pretty plates as well as I would like it to.
So here is my plan...
Of course you know that I have a plan!  
But you have to keep it a secret,
because I haven't shared it with Mr. Beaux yet...
He is going on a Golf and Poker weekend 
with the boys this weekend.  
Soooooooo, I thought that I would shop 
around at Estate Sales 
and a few other secret places 
where I find bargains 
and see if I can't replace 
the black cabinet with 
something better suited for the dishes.  
Nice plan isn't it?
Hmmmmm, what am I looking for?  
Pinterest
Maybe something like this?  
Pinterest
Or like this?

Wish me luck!  

Until Next Time,
Beaux R'eves


Sharing at:
What We Accomplished Wednesday @ Green Willow Pond
Swing Into Spring Wednesday @ DIY by Design 
Vintage Inspiration Friday @ Common Ground
Home Sweet Home @ 
The Charm of Home
Treasure Hunt Thursday @ From My Front Porch To Yours 



Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top