Isn't it Romantic?
Music in the night, a dream that can be heard.
Isn't it Romantic?
Merely to be Young on such a Night as this?
Isn't it Romantic?
 Every Note that's sung is like a Lover's Kiss.
Sweet Symbols in the Moonlight,
Do you mean that I will fall in Love per Chance?
 Isn't it Romance?
This weeks Tablescape is all about Romance!
And to me Romance is all about setting the Scene...
with Flowers
And more Flowers
And even MORE Flowers...
And Candles!
I copycatted these Music Sheet Candles from Pottery Barn with the help of the Graphics Fairy.
I added Burlap and a few trinkets that I had around, a key, a heart from my jewelry box, a dragonfly that came tied around a candle.   
And let's not forget Sweets for our Sweethearts!
A Box of Chocolates at every place setting...
 The place setting is my original Wedding China which is Noritake "Anticipation" on a Silver Charger with a 10" Doily on top. The Salad plate is Lenox Butterfly pattern in pink and blue. I am still trying to collect the other colors...
The lovely and decadent lace napkins are from Tuesday Morning layered with a pink napkin underneath and a pearl napkin ring.  The sweet bud vases are from Nell Hills years ago with dreamy pink tipped roses from Costco.
It's hard to see the lace pattern on the edges of the plate,
but it is really delicate and pretty.
It still makes me happy after all of these years so it must have been a good choice!
You can see my Burlap Runner here in this picture... Here is another view.

I added a loose ruffle to the edge with a linen like lining fabric.

A Heart with a ribbon attached serves as a place card for each guest.
 A Victorian Nosegay or a Tussie Mussie, I'm not sure which is the correct terminology, hangs on the back of each chair.
The Sideboard is dressed with A Vintage Planter of Hydrangeas
and White Battenberg Lace Napkins draped over the edge.  A Heart Banner hangs on the edge of the Buffet. 
 A Bird's nest from the front yard sits inside the crown that I ordered from Ballard's.  Mixing the "faux" and the real, the  Robin Blue egg on the far right was still in the nest while the others are from another nest that was purchased some time ago.
If Dreams are made of Imagination, 
I'm not afraid of my own Creation,
With all my heart my heart is here for you to take,
Why should I quake, 
I'm not awake,
Isn't it Romantic?

Sharing at:

Sarah at Thrifty Decor Chick for Before and After Monday (first Monday of the month)
Mary at
Boogieboard Cottage for Masterpiece Monday
Marty at
A Stroll Thru Life for Tabletop Tuesday
Roeshel at DIY Showoff
Kristin at My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia for Tuesday's Treasures
Beth at
The Stories of A2Zfor Tutorials and Tips Tuesday
Linda at
Coastal Charmfor Nifty Thrifty Tuesday
Kim at Savvy Southern Style for Wow Us Wednesdays
Paula and Patti at Ivy and Elephants for What's It Wednesday  
Five Days...5 Ways
Faded Charm for White Wednesday
Susan at Between Naps on the Porchfor Tabletop Thursday
Gina at The Shabby Creek Cottage for Transformation Thursdays
Sherry at
No Minimalist Here for the Open House Party on Thursdays
Cindy at
My Romantic Homefor Show and Tell Friday
Courtney at
French Country Cottage for Feathered Nest Friday
Honey at
2805for Potpourri Friday
Heather and Vanessa at At the Picket Fence for Inspiration Friday
Diann at
The Thrifty Groove for Thrifty Things Friday
Debra at
Common Ground for Vintage Inspiration Friday
Sherry at
The Charm of Home for Home Sweet Home Friday
Jen at
Tatertots and Jellofor the Weekend Wrap-up Party
Donna at
Funky Junk Interiors for Saturday Nite Special

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top