Let me first start off by saying that I am a Virgo.... Which means that I am a Perfectionist! I had a Tablescape all ready yesterday but I didn't like the way the pictures turned out so I am not going to post it until next week.  Can any of you relate to my Virgoness??? 

So let me show you a little Valentine's Vignette that I have in my Entry.  Preface by saying that it's no showstopper but it makes me happy everytime I walk by... And everytime my Daughter walks by.... As the Chocolate is almost gone now, but we are BOTH happy!!!
 I purchased the adorable little Bird candy dishes (or whatever you want to put in there) from Hautelook.  I LOVE Hautelook, they are my favorite for great clothes and deals.
The clock I found at Steinmart at 75% off because it had a little Chip in it. Furniture Markers to the Rescue!
The table runner was a gift and the planter is from a consignment shop where they sold a set of three for something  like $14.00. 
I love my painting that we bought while on vacation in Italy on the Amalfi coast.  25th wedding present from Mr. Beaux. Now how Romantic is that?  And the chest I believe I picked up at Nebraska Furniture Mart a while back for a Model Home but somehow it wound up in MY house. How does that Happen? 

 So, I'm joining Tablescape Thursday at BNOTP my favorite link party. And here is a preview of my Table for next week!

Beaux R'eves!
XO Cindy
Sharing at:
Susan at Between Naps on the Porch
Gina at The Shabby Creek Cottage for Transformation Thursdays
Sherry at
No Minimalist Here for the Open House Party on Thursdays
Cindy at
My Romantic Homefor Show and Tell Friday
Courtney at
French Country Cottage for Feathered Nest Friday
Honey at
2805for Potpourri Friday
Heather and Vanessa at At the Picket Fence for Inspiration Friday
Diann at
The Thrifty Groove for Thrifty Things Friday
Debra at
Common Ground for Vintage Inspiration Friday
Sherry at
The Charm of Home for Home Sweet Home Friday
Jen at
Tatertots and Jellofor the Weekend Wrap-up Party
Donna at
Funky Junk Interiors for Saturday Nite Special


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top