This weeks Pinterest Inspiration was one of the first pictures that I Pinned in my Pinterest File.  Guess it's about time I got around to doing it, right?  

Here is the Inspiration photo:
pinned from Pinterest




It's a lovely stairwell with all black frames exactly like my stairs going down into our basement; except mine is devoid of any lovely decorations like the ones in the photo.
BEFORE
 The Charcoal drawing of my daughter was done on the Spanish Steps in Rome... Love that picture. 
AFTER


A trip to Michaels and JoAnne's and a little Stencil paint 
and there you go! 
Embellished Stairwell!  
 I can keep adding as time goes on.  
 It's not a HUGE change, 
 but sometimes it's the details that matter...
 And there you have my Pinterest
"Stop Pinning and DO Something" 
of the Week.

Ta Da !

Beaux R'eves!
XO Cindy
Sharing at:
Susan atBetween Naps on the Porchfor Metamorphosis Monday
Beth at The Stories of A2Z for Tutorials and Tips Tuesday
Linda at
Coastal Charmfor Nifty Thrifty Tuesday

Marty at A Stroll Thru Life for Tabletop Tuesday
Keeping it Simple 
Tutus and Tea Parties
Kristin at My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia for Tuesday's Treasures
Kim at Savvy Southern Style for Wow Us Wednesdays  
Paula and Patti at Ivy and Elephants for What's It Wednesday
Five Days...5 Ways
Someday Crafts 
Sherry at No Minimalist Here for the Open House Party on Thursdays
The Brambleberry Cottage








0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top