I'm so excited to show you my Friday Finds and share a re-do Before at the same time.  I'm still in the middle of preparing for Mom so I only have a minute or two...

I was out doing some bargain hunting for work.  I always need a ton of accessories and NOW is the best time to get the good deals!  Everything is discounted before the new spring inventory is put out.  And believe me they are starting to put it all out there!  
From Ballard website
 I have been looking for a white Garden Seat FOREVER!!! I just refuse to pay over $100 for one.  In the 
Ballard Catalog they have them right now for $139.00.  Too much for me to pay.  So I am at Home Goods yesterday and one of  the Gals that works there is wheeling her cart to place new merchandise out and what do I see???  

YES!!! I almost had a heart attack when she said it was only $49.00.  I couldn't get it in my cart fast enough!  Wheeeeeeeee!  I think it is prettier than the Ballard one and the price was oh so sweet.

My other finds bring me to my Room Re-Do.  I've been collecting items to redo the guest bedroom downstairs in the Basement.  I didn't have time to get any of it finished before Mom visits but I am going to make a few changes right now so I wanted to take pictures to show you the REAL Before shots.
 I hate showing this picture but it's the real deal.  This room is kind of a catch-all for discarded furniture.  I mean it looks OK I guess but it's not really saying "I care about my Guests".  And then the Silk Plaid Chair got thrown in there and it doesn't match AT ALL!!! It was in my bedroom until we did a mini re-do in there.  
 Another View:  The table had a pitiful tablecloth over it.  It's an antique leather inset table that my Mom gave to me a while back. 
The Armoire is ancient from when Mr. Beaux and I were first married 29 years ago.  See what I mean about discarded furniture?  

So, here are my Inspiration Photos: All from Pinterest (where else?)



OK, you get the idea.  The room is badly in need of paint and I already have a few Gallons of SW 7555 Patience from a sale that they had for 40% off.  

My other Fabulous Friday Find is this Bedspread...

Looks exactly like the one in the first Inspiration Photo right?  I had been eying it at Stein Mart for about three weeks and at $75.00 I just couldn't buy it.  I went in a few days before Christmas and checked to see if it was still there... I finally decided that it was meant to be and picked it up a little regretfully, as I thought the next time I come to check on it it will be gone.  The cute little checkout boy, and I mean boy he looked about 18, reached under the counter and scanned a 30% off coupon and sang out "Merry Christmas"!!!  Well Merry Christmas to me indeed! Final price was $49.00!  Patience pays off again.
 Here are two sweet pillows that I might use. One was $8.00 and the other $12.00. Home Goods and Tuesday Morning I think.

My last item is this A-Dorable print that I picked up in a Consignment shop about a month ago.  

So there you have it!  My Friday Finds and Room Re-Do in the making.  Sorry if this post is a little Rambly I just have a million things on my mind...

Beaux R'eves
XO Cindy

Sharing at:
Cindy at My Romantic Home for Show and Tell Friday
Courtney at French Country Cottagefor Feathered Nest Friday
Honey at 2805 for Potpourri Friday

Heather and Vanessa at At the Picket Fence for Inspiration Friday
Diann at The Thrifty Groove for Thrifty Things Friday
Debra at Common Ground for Vintage Inspiration Friday
Sherry at The Charm of Home for Home Sweet Home Friday

Rachelle at Fingerprints on the Fridge for Feature Yourself Friday
Jen at Tatertots and Jello for the Weekend Wrap-up Party
Donna at Funky Junk Interiors for Saturday Nite Special

DIY Show Off
Between Naps On the Porch
Kristin at My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia for Tuesdays Treasures
Savvy Southern Style
DIY by Design







0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top