Easter will be here soon!  
I have been thinking of what 
we will be doing on that Sunday.  
Sometimes we go to Brunch.  
I like Brunch 
but when we go out it can be noisy 
and crowded and I don't feel like 
I get to visit with the family.  
I don't think that I have ever cooked 
an Easter Dinner in my life!  
We always seem to do something midday.  
So, this year I think we will take it easy 
and have a relaxed Brunch at home.  
I have been collecting Blue and White 
things lately when I am out at Estate Sales.  
I found these cute Buffalo Check napkins for a steal.  
I've been wanting to use these Fleur dis Lis 
napkins that came as a set with a small table square.  
And can you believe 
that I had these small juice cups 
with a Fleur dis Lis?  
I guess I know what I like!  
Funny, how you are drawn 
to the same things over and over.  
I painted these eggs this past weekend.  
I found a set of multicolored eggs 
that I bought, 
but of course,
I only wanted to use the blue eggs... 
I painted white plastic eggs 
with a combination of ASCP 
in duck egg blue and some leftover paint 
that I had in a robin's egg blue.  
Then I speckled them with brown paint.  
Which one of these eggs in the bowl 
is from Michael's 
and which one did I paint? 
Mr. Beaux took these pictures 
of the "Speckling" process.  
He secretly wants to be a Blogger!  
So did you guess yet?  
Mine is the one on the left!  
This is my new copper find!  
I found it at an Estate Sale for $10.00.  
Do you think I paid too much?  
I didn't want to wait for half off day...
Look at how it shined up!  
Flowers would look in it pretty too.  
Here is another antique copper piece.  
A friend gave this to me 
when we first moved to Kansas.  
See the cool measuring markings?  
I think I'm ready... 
Plates, bowls, napkins, flatware,

A little moo cow is of course needed, 
along with a few white pitchers.  
 Brunch is served!  
Now to plan the menu...
Until Next Time,
Beaux R'eves


Sharing at:
Let's Dish at Cuisine Kathleen

 Between Naps On The Porch
Centerpiece Wednesday @ The Style Sisters 
Swing Into Spring Wednesday @ DIY by Design 
Treasure Hunt Thursday @ From My Front Porch To Yours

 French Country Cottage
Be Inspired Party @ Elizabeth & Co.
Make it Pretty Monday @ The Dedicated House
Vintage Inspiration Friday @ Common Ground
Home Sweet Home @ The Charm of Home

What We Accomplished Wednesday @ Green Willow Pond 


 





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top