Have you ever finished a project 
and then stumbled across something better!  
I made my Spring wreaths 
and shared them with you a few weeks ago.  
Then, I spied these baskets at Nell Hill's 
the weekend that we were there 
and was dying to use them on my front door!  
Can you believe that they were only $10.75 apiece?  
They are a little over 17 inches tall 
and about 11 inches wide.  
I had some Forsythia (faux) 
and I wedged some floral foam 
in the basket to poke the branches into. 
I just layered all of my flowers 
from the wreath into the basket.  
I arranged some of them 
so that they were spilling over the edge.  
When I finished I thought it needed something 
so I made a little Welcome sign for it.  
These wooden discs are really thin 
so you can punch a hole with a hole puncher.  
I painted them black 
and wrote on them with a liquid chalk marker.  
I just tied them on with some string.  
It was cloudy all weekend 
so I thought that the pictures wouldn't turn out 
but they are OK.  
They are so Springy!  
You can tell that Spring is here because 
my allergies are acting up!  
But I love being outside!  
We cleaned out the WHOLE garage 
this weekend and I sold a lot of stuff on Craigslist!  
I had a lot of furniture 
that I needed to get rid of.  
It feels so good to purge 
and make money at the same time!
I can't quite start planting yet.  
But at least there is some Spring color 
on the front door!

Until Next Time,
Beaux R'eves



Savvy Southern Style
Swing Into Spring Wednesday @ DIY by Design 
French Country Cottage
Be Inspired Party @ Elizabeth & Co.
Make it Pretty Monday @ The Dedicated House
Vintage Inspiration Friday @ Common Ground
Home Sweet Home @ The Charm of Home

 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top