I'm embarrassed to say 
that I always forget 
that I have a Forsythia Bush 
on my side yard!  
The fact is, 
that it blooms so quickly 
that I sometimes miss it!  
Here it is today 
and it should fill out some more 
within the week.  
I always know that Spring is here 
when I see the Forsythia Blooming.  
You know that one of my most viewed 
and Googled posts was 
So, I cut a bunch of branches this afternoon 
(from the back of the bush) 
and wanted to put them on the dining room table.  
I just wanted a simple Spring arrangement.  
I first placed them in this green vase.  
I think it looks too Fall Like...
 I tried this rustic looking urn....  
I don't know, too rustic maybe?  
I have been so indecisive this week!  
Do you ever get like that?  
So I decided that maybe 
simple was best!
I stole the glass from one of my hurricane lanterns...
Yep, Simple is best!  

Happy Spring!

Until Next Time,
Beaux R'eves,



Sharing at:




 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top