I LOVE the Fourth of July!  
The carefree days of Summer are in full bloom and everyone seems more relaxed and ready for a great party.  We are home this year for the Fourth.  So, we will be celebrating with friends and family and viewing fireworks later.
  How about you? 
 How do you celebrate?
Just for fun I put together a 4th of July table.  
I bought some things last year on clearance and was eager to put them to use.

Blue and white napkins and plates from JCP.  The plates were on clearance for $2.50 a piece.  It's from their Americana line.  The table runner is an Estate Sale find for $5.00.  It's just a remnant of lightweight burlap or a similar fabric.  The white napkins were a WM clearance item at $1.00.  Popcorn holders were also at World Market.  
I couldn't resist them!  
And they matched my Bandanas that I picked up at an Estate Sale a few weeks ago.
Have I showed you my new red and white
 transfer dishes yet?  
This is one of my most exciting finds this year!  
I have been searching for red transferware for a long time. 
 I passed up a set at an antique store a few months ago. 
These were purchased last week at an Estate Sale.  A set of 44 Johnson Brothers "Strawberry Fair" for $125.00.  They were made between 1959 and 1973 in England. 
I'm in love! I have kept them on the counter all week now.  I just pass by and look at them!
I have a problem, I know! 
 Dishaholic!
I finally put them away in the dish cupboard. 
 It's all decked out for the 4th too.
And so is Mr. Rooster.
I think this is one of my favorite tables!
Happy 4th of July! 
 Have a brownie! 
 And a special thank you to those 
who serve our country
 and keep us safe!  

Until Next Time,
Beaux R'eves,
XO Cindy

I'll be linking up to these wonderful parties:
Cuisine Kathleen's-Let's Dish
and 
Susan's Tablescape Thursday

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top