Happy Monday Everyone!  
On Saturday I went on a road trip to Tulsa and was able to visit the Charles Faudree shop.   The main purpose of the trip was to pick up a couple of rescue puppies with my BFF.  Her sweet little Westie passed away earlier this year and it was time to find a new pup.  As fate would have it, she found TWO precious guys in need of resucing; A Westie and a Scottie.  How perfect is that? 
I have every book that Charles Faudree has written.  
They are the Bibles of French Country design in my opinion. All of the pictures were taken with my phone so please excuse.  I feel awkward sometimes marching into a store  
with my big camera! 
 Enjoy!!!
I saw this table when I first walked into the store. 
 I loved the fabric covering and the nailhead trim.  
This would be perfect for a table whose finish
 is less than perfect.
Here is another example.  I really want to try this now.
 Beautiful painted chest.  The top is a faux marble. 
 LOVE the hardware...
Want!  
I'm making this my new screensaver...
Everything was so beautiful.
I didn't dare look at the price on this exquisite chair.  
Sigh...

Homage to the Blue and White.
I don't know that I need this but I kinda want it anyway!
Look at this cutie! 
 Is this the French Country Disney version of the
 Pirates of the Caribbean?  
He is holding the keys to the ???  
Wine Cellar???
Here on this table were the ONLY things I could afford!  T
he cute little jars were $25.00 apiece. 
 I didn't buy anything but it sure was fun to visit.  

And here are the two fellas responsible
 for our little jaunt to Tulsa! 
 Aren't they the cutest?  
We were able to squeeze in two other antique/design shops that I am dying to show you but there were
 too many pictures for this post.  
So, look for them this week because they were both Outstanding !!!
Thanks for coming along on my trip
 to the Charles Faudree Shop!

Until Next Time,
Beaux R'eves,
XO Cindy

Sharing at:
  Marty at A Stroll Thru Life for Tabletop Tuesday
Kim at Savvy Southern Style for Wow Us Wednesdays
Judy at DIY by Design

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top