OK, you remember when I told you about 
these cute little resin Roe Deer Antlers
that I ordered for our Colorado home from One King's Lane?  
Since I won't be heading up to the mountains anytime soon I decided to use them here at home for a while.  I had a lot of ideas in mind and I have some future plans for these cuties but for now I just wanted to have some fun with them.
 I had these three gold frames that I had picked up for less that $5 each at Estate Sales. 
 I painted them in Duck Egg Blue ASCP.  
And then I framed the Antlers!
 I wanted to do something whimsical and fun 
for the beginning of Fall.  
On one side I used a few of my Friendly Village plates from my tablescape and hung them on the wall.  
And I balanced them with two frames on the other side.  
Give me an F-A-L-L what does that spell? 
 Cheap wood squares with Pretty Duck Egg Blue wiped with Old white, antiqued  with  vinyl letters applied is what it spells!  I used twine stapled on the back to hang them on the mirror.  
Blue-Green glass jugs sit aside a Friendly Village plate and a white pumpkin to let you know that Summer isn't just a memory.  
I've created an easy Floral by layering masses of flowers in a White Ironstone pitcher.  The middle grasses were cut from my yard.  Everything is set atop a plain brown tablecloth draped over my white pedestal. 
 I'm really loving these colors for fall!
Even my light fixture got dressed up for fall! 
 A swag of leaves really adds a punch of color.
 Entry, Dining Room and Buffet have all Fallen! 
 Moving into the Kitchen and Hearth Room...

Until Next Time,
Beaux R'eves
XO Cindy
Sharing at:


Susan at Between Naps on the Porchfor Metamorphosis Monday
 Marty at A Stroll Thru Life for Tabletop Tuesday
Coastal Charm for  Nifty Thrifty Tuesday
  Kim at SavvySouthern Style for Wow Us Wednesdays 
 Judy at DIY by Design

My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia 
   Sherry at No Minimalist Here for the Open House Party on Thursdays
 Gina at The Shabby Creek Cottage for Transformation Thursdays
 
From My Front Porch To Yours for Treasure Hunt Thursday
Poutpourri Friday at 2805
 Cindy at My Romantic Homefor Show and Tell Friday
Courtney at French Country Cottage for Feathered Nest Friday
Heather and Vanessa at At the Picket Fence for Inspiration Friday
Diann at The Thrifty Groove for Thrifty Things Friday
Debra at Common Ground for Vintage Inspiration Friday

Sherry at The Charm of Home for Home Sweet Home Friday

 Countdown to Fall~  Sand and Sisal
Jen at Tatertots and Jellofor the Weekend Wrap-up Party
Donna at Funky Junk Interiors for Saturday Nite Special

DIY Showoff~Fall Festival

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top