OK Everyone, I know I must be the LAST person in Blogland to own a Doughbowl!  
Trust me I've been dreaming of owning my own
doughbowl for quite some time.  
I've even decorated it in my mind for every season. 
 (Hey, I redecorate every room I enter in my mind and I KNOW that you do it too!) 
 I have passed them up a few times just because I have a hard time spending over $100 for an old piece of wood. 
 But this week was my Lucky week! 
 I spied on at an Estate Sale that started on Thursday.
It was the first one I hit on my rounds.
There she was waiting in the Basement for me! 
It was $65 and came with the Pinecones.  
Hey, I'll take them!
It was a tad dusty so I polished her up a bit.
Ohhhhhh, Looking pretty!  
I guess if you were going to knead dough in this you should use Mineral Oil or Almond Oil. 
 I am only going to use it for decoration purposes so I used what was handy.
Wouldn't it look wonderful with Hydrangeas 
in the Spring or Summer?
Or, Simple Candles anytime of year?
Or, A Harvest full of gourds and leaves.  
Yep, I thrilled to finally own a Doughbowl!  
And I saved some Dough too!

PS. Come back to see what else I scored this week!  And, a tour of my Fall Kitchen and Hearth Room.  

Until Next Time,
Beaux R'eves
XO Cindy 


Sharing at:
 Southern Hospitality: Thrifty Treasures 

 Susan at Between Naps on the Porchfor Metamorphosis Monday
 Marty at A Stroll Thru Life for Tabletop Tuesday

 Coastal Charm for  Nifty Thrifty Tuesday
Kristin at My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia for Tuesday's Treasures
 Kim at SavvySouthern Style for Wow Us Wednesdays 
 Judy at DIY by Design

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top