Hi Everyone, hope you had a great weekend!  
We were busy with Miss Beaux's homecoming dance and a few things around the house.  I was supposed to be recovering from my Sinus Surgery but I'm a hard one to keep down.  Yes, I had it on Thursday and everything went great.  Wish me luck that it works to cure all of these nasty sinus infections.  I know there are a lot of you 
out there with the same symptoms. 

  But let's talk about fun Fall stuff, OK?

 Here's an easy Fall floral arrangement that you can put together in just a few minutes. 
 Who doesn't love that?  
I made this for my Fall Buffet table that I showed you last week.  I chose to make a variated massed arrangement.  You can do this with any kind of flowers that you cut into varying heights.

Materials needed:  I picked out some flowers at Hobby Lobby to put this together. Make sure that you go when everything is Half Off!  It's crazy to buy this stuff at full price!  I chose cattails, some other soft  yellow grass type plant, some some mums and long grass fronds from our yard.
They kind of fluff out after you cut them.  
I just gathered the grasses together and stuck them into some floral foam inside my white ironstone pitcher.  
Layer with the cattails.  Funny (kind of) story.  I left the house to drive my daughter to work and when I came home "Someone" had eaten some of the cattails right out of the bag!  Hmmmmmm, who would do that?
  And why did they pick the MOST expensive plant in the bunch? 
So I had fewer cattails!  But it all worked out. 
Next Layer in the other grasses and scatter the mums around the edges.  
There you go~ Easy Fall Floral.  

Until Next Time,
Beaux Reves,
XO Cindy

Linking up to:
 Marty at A Stroll Thru Life for Tabletop Tuesday
Coastal Charm for  Nifty Thrifty Tuesday

My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia
  Kim at SavvySouthern Style for Wow Us Wednesdays 
 Judy at DIY by Design

 DIY Showoff~Fall Festival 
Stone Gable  Tutorials, Tips, and Tidbits 
  Gina at The Shabby Creek Cottage for Transformation Thursdays

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top