I took a lot of pictures the day 
that all of my company arrived.  
Hey, house was clean 
and fancied up 
what better time to take a few photos?  
I haven't shown you the updates 
for Spring/Summer 
in the Kitchen and Hearth Room.  
Plus, I am sure that you are wondering 
where all of my 
Estate Sale Goodies have landed.  
I know that you are lying awake 
at night awaiting the updates... 
Well, even if you aren't 
it will be fun for you to take a look.  
See, there are even things 
that you haven't seen yet!  
Like this adorable little cow 
made out of wood.  
I found him in the kitchen 
of a lovely French style home for $7.00.  
See his tag that says "moo".  
So cute!  
I would turn him around, 
but he is missing an ear!  
Oooopppsss!  
But I thought that maybe, 
just maybe if I rescued him 
I could fashion an ear out of something.  
Or maybe, he is just the cute cow with the missing ear... 
 I also placed my copper pot 
in the dish cupboard 
with a cow painting 
and a boxwood wreath.  
Are you sensing a theme here?  
I was thinking Farmhouse, 
red and white, 
lots of white dishes 
copper pieces,
and of course Cows!  
That is one of the things I like about living in Kansas.  
One could drive about five minutes 
out of the city 
and be in a completely rural area 
with cows and horses and farmland.  
This pitcher is usually turned around...  
But with Farmhouse being the theme, 
it fits right in!  
The burlap is still attached to the back 
of the dish cupboard.  
I like it for now...  
Gives a rustic feel to everything.
More of my copper collection 
and another cow print.  
All Estate Sale Finds.  
This is Prime Estate Sale season!  
When the weather is nice there seem to be a ton!  
Makes it hard to sit at my desk everyday!

A few placemats tucked into my copper pail.  
I didn't need to change out the dishes, 
I just added a few things 
like the cows, the linens, 
and a runner with a red 
hand stitched border on the middle shelf.
I left the green pottery 
and the lavender pot on the top 
and added more lavender 
and a copper watering can.  
A basket on the table holds a few treasures 
that kind of said "Breakfast on the Farm" to me.  
A silver butter dish, a honey pot, 
napkins with red and white checked trim, 
the tiered dish from Decor Steals, 
and daisies in little tiny pitchers 
from Nell Hill's a long time ago.  
I folded up a sweet red and white tablecloth 
so that it looks like a grain sack 
and put the basket on top.  
Always improvising!  
In preparation for my guests, 
I put the extra leaves in the table on each side.  
I have two sets of leaves 
that extend the table to 10 Feet!  
Too big for us on a daily basis 
but it sure comes in handy for a crowd!  
I'll show you the Hearth Room tomorrow 
and the fun changes that I made.  

Until Next Time,
Beaux R'eves,



Sharing at:
Swing Into Spring Wednesday @ DIY by Design 
Vintage Inspiration Friday @ Common Ground
Home Sweet Home @ 
The Charm of Home
Treasure Hunt Thursday @ From My Front Porch To Yours 
French Country Cottage

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top