I love the concept of Open Shelving 
in the Kitchen.
Farmhouse Kitchen by Philadelphia Media & Bloggers Sara Bates


But I am not ready to commit.  
So I have been playing around 
with the concept of Open Shelving 
using my Built in Hutch.  
 It really kind of happened by accident. 
But don't a lot of happy things 
happen by accident?  
I had created my Easter Brunch table 
and I wanted to keep the dishes out 
until Easter Morning.  
I moved some things around 
and put them on the shelves on my hutch.  
I liked them there so much 
that they have just been hanging 
around for a while.  
But that is the way I like 
to decorate in my house.  
I try something out for a while 
and see if I like it.  
Moving something here, 
switching something out there...


Until I like the composition.  
Or my mood changes...
I have to be honest with you 
and tell you that this counter does 
NOT 
always look this clean.  
It is often a dumping spot 
for mail, purses, dog leashes...
You have a spot like that don't you?  
But I really am trying to get things organized 
around here 
before my family arrives to visit.  
Stay clean please!
Until Next Time,
Beaux R'eves



Sharing at:
Vintage Inspiration Friday @ Common Ground
Home Sweet Home @ 
The Charm of Home
Treasure Hunt Thursday @ From My Front Porch To Yours 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top