How is your weekend going?  
I hope you are enjoying 
nice weather where you are!  
I took Miss Beaux Estate Sale-ing this morning 
and we had great fun as usual.  
I was taking a few photos 
of the guest room this afternoon 
for a post on Monday.  
I am planning a post on 
Preparing for Summer House Guests.  
 Of course, having a comfortable bed is always nice... 
But today I wanted to share another creature comfort 
that all of us have become reliant on these days...
Access to the Internet!  

I found this cute retro picture 
of the game show Password.  
I saved the picture and 
edited it in Pic Monkey 
and put our wifi password on the picture.  
I just found some old frames 
in the basement storage area to use.  
I placed one in each room 
and in the Kitchen Hearth Room 
where everyone congregates.  
My guests all got a kick out of it 
and it saved me a LOT of repeating!!!
I made this one up just for you!  
Just copy the picture and add your wifi password.  

Have a great weekend!
Until Next Time,
Beaux R'eves



Sharing at:
Swing Into Spring Wednesday @ DIY by Design 
Vintage Inspiration Friday @ Common Ground
Home Sweet Home @ 
The Charm of Home
Treasure Hunt Thursday @ From My Front Porch To Yours 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top