My other title choice was "Sham WOW!"  
And although I am VERY proud 
of my new pillow shams that I made, 
I am not sure they are WOW worthy!  
I am just so happy that this room 
is moving along and almost finished.  
I finished the pillow shams this week 
using the same buffalo check fabric 
that I used for the drapes.  
I followed a few tutorials 
that I found and tailored them to fit my needs.  
I wanted to make two standard sized 
flanged edge pillow shams. 
 StoneGable has a wonderful tutorial 
for Euro Shams that I followed.  
To get the right measurements 
for a Standard Sized Sham,
I watched a YouTube video 
by the Crafty Gemini that was awesome!  
For my Shams, I ended up using 
these measurements for each sham.  
One piece 31" X 25" for the front 
and two pieces 35" X 25"for the back. 
Here is the back of the pillow sham.  
The envelope closure makes it really easy 
to insert the pillow.  
I really love the way it is all coming together!  
My sister commented 
that it was a little "Girly". 
 Hmmmmmm, what do you think?  
It never even really occurred to me 
that it was "Girly".  
No one has complained yet...  
This is where we started... 

A LOT has changed!

Hardwood Floors,
Paint,
New Headboard,
Painted Side Table,
New Lamp Shades,
New Bedding,
New Chair,
New Drapes,
Plates around the Mirror,
New Pictures,
New Pillow Shams, 

That's Quite a Bit of Change!


Until Next Time,
Beaux R'eves,



Sharing at:

Swing Into Spring Wednesday @ DIY by Design 

Vintage Inspiration Friday @ Common Ground
Home Sweet Home @ The Charm of Home

Treasure Hunt Thursday @ From My Front Porch To Yours 





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top