I haven't been Estate Sale-ing 
for a few weeks now.  
Three weeks to be exact!  
I missed poking around in the houses 
looking for hidden treasures.  
So, when my BFF wanted to go 
this weekend I said 
"YES"  
I'm still adding to my copper collection 
so I picked up this copper mold 
to hang on the kitchen wall.  
This shell tray was only $4.00.  
It isn't vintage or antique 
but I thought it would be 
a fun summer accessory.  
I picked up a few more ironstone pieces 
for a few dollars apiece.  
I can always use more ironstone, 
right?  
And these linen hand towels 
caught my eye.  
My Initials do NOT include 
a "B"
but my BFF remarked 
that my blog does!  
So that sealed the deal!  
 And if you follow me on Instagram 
you saw this Willow basket 
right when I purchased it. 
 It was hidden in the basement 
where all of the good stuff hides out.  
I put it on the outside sofa 
to show you just how large it is.  
Isn't it just fantastic?  

And the best part 
was that it was Half-Off day!  
Yep, $22.00 
for such lovely rustic goodness!
I really can't wait 
to fill it with all kinds of things!
Think of the endless possibilities...  
Flowers, dishes, pillows, blankets, wood...  
 Here are my BFF's finds for the day.  
An adorable medicine bottle, 
a Federal canister, 
a Black Bouillotte Lamp and a red plaid charger.  
All in all it was a fruitful day.  
Of course, 
the best part was the laughs,
the catching up 
and the Starbucks!  

What are you doing this weekend?  
Until Next Time,
Beaux R'eves,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top