I hope you all enjoyed your holiday weekend!  
I am still trying to catch up on Blogging 
and my sleep!  
I can't believe how fast 
this month has flown by.

Early in the year, 
I removed the rugs from the Living Room 
and the Dining Room.  
Mr. Beaux took them to be cleaned 
at a local rug cleaning store.  
The lady at the shop commented to him 
"Oh, I bet your wife is swapping out 
her winter rugs for the summer rugs".  
Now while this makes Perfect sense 
to me, he had a hard time grasping this concept.  
A rug is a rug to him!  
Here is the new "Summer" rug 
that I found for the Living Room.  
It's from Pottery Barn 
and it was, and still is, on sale.  
It is a Seagrass Rug, 
color bound with a natural colored twill border.  
I talked Mr. Beaux into it because this 
same rug was featured
That's all I had to say...
I wanted to order a 9X12 
but they were out of stock.  
Of course, they are in stock now...
But, I wanted it to be here 
when I had all of my company.  
So, 8X10 had to do for the time being...
It still has a few lumps and bumps that I am working out... 
I think it really grounds the space 
and creates a conversation area.  
And I love the soothing neutrals.  
Here is a sneak peak 
at my Hearth Room Summer Rug 
and tomorrow's post...

Do you switch your rugs out for the seasons?  

Until Next Time,
Beaux R'eves,



Sharing at:

Swing Into Spring Wednesday @ DIY by Design 
Vintage Inspiration Friday @ Common Ground
Home Sweet Home @ The Charm of Home
Treasure Hunt Thursday @ From My Front Porch To Yours 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top